EXQUISITE GOLDEN GATE VIEW RESIDENCE AT NOB HILL’S ICONIC CATHEDRAL TOWER
1201 California Street , San Francisco , CA 94108
Enjoy postcard views of the Golden Gate Bridge, Bay as well as one of Nob Hill’s most renowned landmarks- Grace Cathedral from large picture windows in this sophisticated studio residence.Elegant hardwood floors and classic moldings combine with luxurious finishes to create a wonderfully urban home in the heart of one of the City’s most vibrant and historic residential neighborhoods.
Enjoy an unparalleled urban lifestyle in San Francisco’s most Parisian-style neighborhood- from the casual European-style neighborhood cafes and the elegantly manicured Huntington Park with it’s well-known fountain, to the haute-cuisine restaurants and chic night-clubs in some of the world’s grandest hotels.
Its location in the heart of the City is close to booming tech and financial centers of Jackson Square, the Financial District and SoMa, as well as the internationally acclaimed shopping of Union Square and Broadway-style entertainment of the Theater District- quintessentially San Francisco!
ENJOY THE ONLINE BROCHURE HERE
- 607 square foot studio apartment as per San Francisco Tax Records
- 84-unit building built in 1927
- Amenities include full-time on-site management, 24-hour door attendant and a huge, gorgeously landscaped South view terrace for the use of owners, whether for personal sunbathing or lavish parties.
- Beautiful views of the Bay, Golden Gate Bridge and iconic Grace Cathedral with Huntington Park, the Pacific Union Club and the Fairmont Hotel in the background
- HOA Dues: $748.16 per month includes water, garbage, insurance, maintenance, reserves, 24-hour doorman and on-site property manager
- Parking available for $210/month; extra storage available as per rules of the corporation
"name": "Our Current Listings",
"name": "Over $1 Billion Sold",
"name": "All Listings",