STUNNING PANORAMIC VIEW POTRERO HILL MODERNISTIC RESIDENCE
398 Pennsylvania Avenue , San Francisco , CA 94107
STUNNING PANORAMIC VIEW POTRERO MODERNISTIC RESIDENCE
Now Delivered Vacant!
Behind the strikingly modern cubist architectural façade are warm and inviting living and entertaining spaces blending seamlessly from indoors to outdoors. Combined with a refined contemporary sensibility, an extremely high level of finishes and stunning views, this is truly one of Potrero's Hill's most stunning residences...
The close proximity to the popular shopping and restaurants along 18th Street, the incredible resources of the nearby Design Center, as well as the famously sunny weather and easy freeway access to Downtown San Francisco, Silicon Valley and SF International Airport make this home ideal for enjoying a sophisticated urban lifestyle in one of the City's most popular residential neighborhoods...
Note: Views have changed somewhat since these photos were taken due to recent development in the area
* 4 bedrooms
* 3 full baths, 2 powder rooms
great room kitchen, living and dining space
" This is truly one of Potrero's Hill's most stunning residences..."
* Full home automation: all Lutron motorized shades, lighting control system, distributed audio and video, climate control, keyless entry, security monitoring, and all easily accessible on touch pads in the house or via apps on smart phone
* 1,000 bottle climate controlled wine room
* Alno European cabinetry for kitchen, master bedroom cabinets and movie room bar cabinets
* Studio Becker master closet
* Elevator access to all living levels
* Glass and steel railings throughout
* 2 terraces plus large patio
* Air conditioning and heating throughout house
* 2 car side by side garage, plus 2 car on-street parking
* Originally built in 1979, the property was extensively renovated in 2008-2009 with a down-to-the-studs remodel including steel moment frames, full house fire sprinklers and 4th floor master suite addition
* Fully detached condominium residence consisting of two homes on one lot- great single family home alternative! The two physically separate units do not share any expenses, maintenance, nor common areas, and have separate utilities and insurance.
* Square footage: 3,619 as per Appraiser, 3,410 as per City Tax records
"name": "Our Current Listings",
"name": "Over $1 Billion Sold",
"name": "All Listings",