This charming cottage residence in a garden setting is a single condominium comprised of two legal units.
Enjoying a prime Pacific Heights location close to the chic boutiques and dining attractions of Fillmore and Sacramento Streets as well as Alta Plaza Park, this delightful home is a wonderful oasis in one of the City's most desirable residential neighborhoods.
Features include: - A bright and airy living room with softwood floors, moldings, built-in wall of shelving and charming greenery outlooks - Dining/breakfast room - Kitchen with 4 burner gas range with hood, skylight, built-in microwave and back stairs to storage - Master bedroom with softwood floors, two closets plus built ins, en-suite bath with showe
"A prime Pacific Heights location"
- Upper Level 1 bedroom, 1 bath unit of 678 square feet as per architectural plans; buyer to independently verify.
- Lower Level studio plus storage area of 468 square feet as per architectural plans; buyer to independently verify. Features a living/sleeping area, kitchen with 4 burner gas range and stainless GR refrigerator, full bath and a large open storage area
- A large storage and laundry area with electric panel and hot water heater
- Deeded wood patio area with plantings
- Part of a 3 unit condominium association; HOA Dues are $975 per quarter including water, garbage and building insurance
Charming Pacific Heights Cottage Condominium
With over $1 billion in sales, we pride ourselves on offering the highest level of top notch service.
Joel Goodrich is an internationally recognized luxury real estate agent in San Francisco, who works closely with the sale and purchase of the area’s most exclusive listings. From prominent estates to investment properties, Joel’s expertise and professionalism solidifies him as one of the top luxury realtors in the country.