ELEGANT COW HOLLOW RESIDENCE WITH GOLDEN GATE AND BAY VIEWS
2936 Scott Street, San Francisco , CA 94123
With stunning Renaissance Revival-style architectural detailing and lovely views of the Bay, Golden Gate Bridge and Palace of Fine Arts, this elegant residence enjoys both casual indoor/ outdoor spaces for everyday living as well as sophisticated entertaining spaces.
The main level features wonderfully proportioned entrance foyer, living room and formal dining room, as well as a large eat-in kitchen with glass door to a wrap-around East Terrace overlooking the surrounding greenery and the City in the background. Five bedrooms, three baths and two family/ entertaining spaces span the upper levels of the home, while separate living quarters on the ground level step out to the back patio/ garden.
Located in one of San Francisco most desirable and historic residential neighborhoods, this wonderful home enjoys close proximity to trendy boutiques as well as the popular dining and entertainment attractions of Fillmore and Chestnut Streets- plus some of the City’s most world-renowned and beautiful parks and beaches including the Presidio National Park and Crissy Field…perfect for enjoying a comfortable and enjoyable City lifestyle close to world-renowned natural attractions.
Enjoy The Online Brochure Here
- 6 Bedroom, 4.5 Bathrooms, 6 fireplaces, formal dining room, eat-in kitchen, family/ media room, office pent-room and East terrace
- The elegant facade features exquisite architectural detailing including acanthus leaf scroll pattern and Corinthian pilasters
- 3 car courtyard parking
- 5,780 square feet as per appraisal, 5,276 Square Feet as per City of San Francisco Tax Records; buyer to independently verify
- 3,803 Square Foot Lot as per City if San Francisco Tax Records
- Premiere real estate location in one of San Francisco most desirable luxury enclaves
Featuring beautiful Bay, Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts and City views
"name": "Our Current Listings",
"name": "Over $1 Billion Sold",
"name": "All Listings",