Located on a desirable tree-lined block in one of the City’s most desirable residential neighborhoods.
Close to the popular shopping, dining and entertainment attractions of Fillmore and Chestnut Street, as well as the natural attractions of the Marina and Presidio Park. This bright and airy Pacific Heights residence enjoys a timeless floorplan ideal for enjoying a casual contemporary indoor/ outdoor lifestyle, as well as for elegant entertaining.
PROPERTY PROFILE * Four bedrooms, four baths, powder room, two fireplaces, formal dining room, den and laundry room * 2 car side-by-side garage * ~3,520 square feet of living space plus ~430 square foot garage as per draftsman; buyer to independently verify * 4,726 square foot lot; 34.37’ wide by 137.5’ deep as per City of San Francisco * Access to South patio and garden from main and upper levels
PROPERTY FEATURES Main Level
- The bright and airy, elegant entrance foyer with classic staircase going to t
"Fabulous Indoor/Outdoor Living in Pacific Heights"
he upper level provides a warm and elegant welcome to the home and is beautifully open to the living and outdoor spaces.
- Enjoying windows on three sides, the large-scale living room features hardwood flooring, picture and crown moldings, fireplace with marble surround, and a glimpse of the Bay though the tree-lined street.
- The formal dining/ family room features a fireplace, and a floor-to-ceiling Bay Window with glass French doors leading out to the patio and beautiful South-facing garden.
- A large kitchen with breakfast area also steps out to the patio through two sets of glass French doors, providing wonderful indoor/ outdoor flow on the main level. Amenities also include granite counters, double sinks plus bar sink, four-burner gas range with griddle, and stainless appliances including double-door refrigerator, double ovens, Bosch dishwasher and granite flooring with hardwood surround- well-suited to cooking, everyday living and entertaining.
- An office/ den with built-in desk and cabinetry completes the main level of the residence.
- The lushly landscaped South garden is framed with mature willows other trees, hedges, lawns and flower beds with great southern exposure.
- Enjoying gorgeous views of the Bay, Alcatraz and Angel Island, the spacious master bedroom features a wall of built-ins, plus a cedar-lined closet. The wonderfully bright, sleekly designed master bath is lit by a large skylight and features a glass and laminate vanity with double sinks, step-in glass shower and a stand-alone tub.
- The large second bedroom overlooks the garden through large Bay windows and has an en-suite marble bath with tub.
- A third bedroom on this level has double glass doors leading to a South deck and steps down to the garden and is serviced by a 3rd marble bath with glass shower on this level.
- Featuring a separate entrance, the large downstairs space works well as a combination/ flex use 4th bedroom/ family room, and steps out to a front terrace/ patio overlooking the lovely tree-lined block.
- A tiled 4th bath with shower services this level of the home.
- The good-sized laundry room has a separate sink and ample counter space.
- The Mechanical room is also located on this level.
A bright and airy Pacific Heights residence with timeless floorplan.
The neighborhood: Pacific Heights
Pacific Heights is known for its beautiful views and extraordinary history.
With over $1 billion in sales, we pride ourselves on offering the highest level of top notch service.
Joel Goodrich is an internationally recognized luxury real estate agent in San Francisco, who works closely with the sale and purchase of the area’s most exclusive listings. From prominent estates to investment properties, Joel’s expertise and professionalism solidifies him as one of the top luxury realtors in the country.