CHARMING COW HOLLOW CAPE COD-STYLE SHINGLED RESIDENCE WITH SCENIC BAY AND ALCATRAZ VISTAS
2474 Filbert Street , San Francisco, CA 94123
Located on a charming tree-lined block in one of San Francisco’s most desirable residential neighborhoods, the facade of this classic Cape Cod-style shingled home melds beautifully with the tastefully remodeled interiors and showcases a lovely formal front patio garden.A large open kitchen/ great room features designer finishes and French doors leading to a South-facing terraced garden and stone patios surround by beautifully lush Park-like greenery- creating a wonderful outdoor extension of the indoor living and entertaining spaces. An elegant living room and central foyer connecting all the spaces create a flowing floorplan on the main level, ideal for entertaining as well as casual everyday living. The upstairs primary suite enjoys lovely outlooks toward the Bay and Alcatraz.
Situated close to the trendy boutiques, numerous dining spots and popular entertainment venues of Union and Chestnut Streets- as well as the world-class hiking and boating attractions of the Marina and Presidio Park- this bright and airy residence is a wonderfully urban and enjoyable City residence.
CLICK HERE TO ENJOY THE ONLINE BROCHURE
- 3 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath, 2 car parking
- 2,405 square foot home as per city of San Francisco Tax Records; Buyer to independently verify
- 2,874 square foot lot, 27' x 128' as per Tax Records
- Built circa 1904
- Beautiful South-facing terraced patios and garden
- Located on one of the most beautiful blocks in Cow Hollow with views of the Bay and Alcatraz
- Updated electrical, heating, plumbing systems, and new security system
"name": "Our Current Listings",
"name": "Over $1 Billion Sold",
"name": "All Listings",