Trophy 6-Unit Building on Prime Russian Hill Block
* Six-unit building, built in 1913 * 7,020 square feet as per City Tax Records; buyer to independently verify * 3,597 total lot size with two APN numbers: 0150-011 & 01250-011A; buyer to independently verify * Four side-by-side separate garages, one with built-in storage and ladder to additional storage area * Beautiful center courtyard garden with mature trees * One washer and one dryer in the laundry room plus access to a storage unit above garage * Currently all hot water is hooked up through No. 1728.
1728 JONES STREET
Three bedrooms + den, 2.5 baths Vacant: last rented for $8,500
- Main Level -
Living Room with hardwood floor and woodburning fireplace Formal dining room with lovely moldings & French windows Kitchen with granite counters, 4 burner stove with microwave venting out, eat-in area
"A six-unit building in coveted Russian Hill location."
, and outlooks toward the courtyard garden Powder room with marble counter and window with garden outlooks
- Upstairs Level -
Three bedrooms plus den One tiled bath with shower overlooking garden Second tiled bath with shower/ tub and partial Golden Gate, Bay and Alcatraz views Center skylight
1730 JONES STREET
* Two bedrooms, 1.5 baths; rented for $3,724, going to $3,820 on 9/1/2019; lease dated 2012/2013 * Living dining room with fireplace * Kitchen with pass through to LR, dishwasher, stove, double door stainless KitchenAid fridge * Patio off kitchen * One bedroom with half bath ensuite * Second bedroom with large closet * Full bath with shower tub
1730 A JONES STREET
* Two bedrooms, 1.5 baths; rented for $4,600, going to $4,719 on 8/1/2019; lease dated 8/1/2018 * One bedroom with en-suite bath overlooking the garden * Second bedroom overlooking the Gardens
* Kitchen with stainless Bosch dishwasher, LG oven and cooktop, and Kenmore refrigerator * Living room with hardwood floors, fireplace and partial views of the Golden Gate to Palace of Fine Arts and Bay
1730 B JONES STREET
* Rented for $939 per month; going to $963 as of 9/1/2019; lease dated 1994 * Studio with sleeping alcove, carpet and kitchenette with gas stove. Tiled bath with shower tub
1730 C JONES STREET
* Rented for $2,535/ month; lease dated 5/3/2019 * Studio with hardwood floors, kitchenette, and step-down tiled bath. * Lovely Terrace access via glass French doors. * Sleeping Alcove.
1730 D JONES STREET
* Rented for $1,800/ month; lease dated 5/24/2019 * Studio with laminate hardwood floors, kitchenette and bath with shower.
1728-1730 JONES STREET INCOME
1728: vacant 1730: $3820 occupied 1730A: $4719 occupied 1730B: $963 occupied 1730C: $2525 occupied 1730D: $1800 occupied 1 garage rented at $450 per month; other 3 projected at $450 per month
Total Monthly income: $24,137
Total Yearly Income: $289,644
1728-1730 JONES STREET EXPENSES
PG&E Last 12 Months $1847 Garbage Last 12 Months $6079 Water (Including required 2nd line for Fire sprinklers) Last 12 Months $6110 Gardener Last 12 Months $3951 Required fire sprinkler system monitoring and semi-annual testing Last 12 Months $1500 Insurance $5,136 Property Taxes at $4.998M: ~$58,477 Maintenance: ~$24,000 Total Annual Expenses: $107,100
Net Income/ Cap Rate
Net Income: $182,544 Cap Rate: 3.65%
Russian Hill is one of San Francisco's most sought-after neighborhoods!
The neighborhood: Russian Hill
Historic houses and condos line the streets with a vibrant atmosphere.
With over $1 billion in sales, we pride ourselves on offering the highest level of top notch service.
Joel Goodrich is an internationally recognized luxury real estate agent in San Francisco, who works closely with the sale and purchase of the area’s most exclusive listings. From prominent estates to investment properties, Joel’s expertise and professionalism solidifies him as one of the top luxury realtors in the country.