Nob Hill Luxury at The Montaire
1340 Clay Street #603, San Francisco, CA 94109
Sophisticated and spacious living at The Montaire. Luxury 20-unit building at the crest of Nob Hill featuring a glamorous lobby, two-car deeded parking and 24-hour doorman service with enhanced video-monitored security. This bright, airy and quiet condominium residence features an extra-large living room/dining space with fireplace, bordered by a wall of windows overlooking a park-like setting, as well as a newly renovated kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel appliances and breakfast area.
Two lovely bedrooms enjoy unique views of the exquisite Lake Como-esque trompe-l’oeil mural in the building’s courtyard with a glimpse of the Bay and Russian Hill as a backdrop- a touch of Italy in the midst of the City!
- Two bedroom, two bath condominium residence at The Montaire
- 1,741 square feet as per draftsman - Two car side-by-side deed parking and additional storage
- Constructed in 1991 as a 20 unit ultra-luxury building, The Montaire is Nob Hill’s
last major condominium development
"A touch of Italy on Nob Hill!"
- HOA Dues: $2,931.70 per month; includes water, garbage, building insurance, maintenance, reserves, 24 hour doorman and professional property management.
- An elegant entrance foyer and hallway provide a gracious entry into the home and features great wall space for art
- The extremely large open living/ dining space enjoys a wood-burning fireplace, hardwood flooring, moldings, three rounded Bay windows, lovely outlooks toward the surrounding greenery as well as the clouds and columns of the building’s giant Lake Cuomo-esque trompe l'oeil wall -- a touch of Italy on Nob Hill!
- The chic-looking gourmet kitchen features granite counters and backsplash, cherrywood-finish cabinetry, pull-out pantry drawers, stainless Bosch appliances including 5 burner Bosch gas range with hood, Bosch double ovens and dishwasher, as well as a double door GE refrigerator with ice-maker- with a charming eat-in area enjoying greenery outlooks
Spacious and luxurious, the master suite has three roomy closets, a large classic marble master bath with separate shower and tub, terrace, and views toward the Italianate trompe l'oeil in the building’s courtyard -- with glimpses of the Bay and Russian Hill in the background. - The 2nd/ guest marble bath with a shower/ tub also serves as powder room
- The 2nd bedroom steps out onto a balcony and also has outlooks toward the exquisite mural- straight out of Italy!
- There is a stacked Whirlpool washer/ dryer in the laundry closet
CLICK HERE FOR THE ONLINE BROCHURE
The neighborhood: Nob HillResidences in Nob Hill are in high demand due to the beautiful surroundings, views of the San Francisco Bay, and its central location in the city.
"name": "Our Current Listings",
"name": "Over $1 Billion Sold",
"name": "All Listings",