DRAMATIC SKY-HIGH GOLDEN GATE VIEWS FROM A PREMIERE NOB HILL DOORMAN HIGH-RISE
1200 California Street No.17D, San Francisco, CA 94108
Situated in the epicenter of Nob Hill, this sky-high dramatic residence features unparalleled infinity views of San Francisco’s city lights and the world-renowned Presidio Park all the way to the iconic Palace of Fine Arts and Golden Gate Bridge.Enjoy showstopping sunsets from floor to ceiling windows along with world-class vistas from all living spaces. Premiere finishes and a sleek, modern design blends contemporary living with a timeless setting.
Enjoy an unparalleled urban lifestyle in San Francisco’s most Parisian-style neighborhood- from the casual European-style neighborhood cafes and the elegantly manicured Huntington Park with its well-known fountain, to the haute-cuisine restaurants and chic night-clubs in some of the world’s grandest hotels.
Its location in the heart of the City is close to booming world-class tech and financial centers of Jackson Square, the Financial District and SoMa, as well as the internationally acclaimed shopping and dining of Union Square and Downtown, as well as the Broadway-style entertainment of the Theater District- a quintessential San Francisco lifestyle at the center of one of its most vibrant historical neighborhoods!
ENJOY THE ONLINE BROCHURE HERE
- 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath, cooperative on Nob Hill
- Built in 1962
- ~1,893 Square feet as per graphic artist; buyer to independently verify
- 24-hour doorman, guest valet parking and private fitness center
- Premiere location adjacent to Grace Cathedral and Huntington Park- Expansive views of the Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco Bay and Southern City
- HOA Dues: $2,856 / month. Includes water, garbage, building insurance, maintenance, reserves, on-site property management and 24-hour doorman
"name": "Our Current Listings",
"name": "Over $1 Billion Sold",
"name": "All Listings",