SUPER-SOPHISTICATED LUXURY RESIDENCE IN A PREMIERE NOB HILL DOORMAN BUILDING
1150 Sacramento Street 201, San Francisco , Ca 94108
Elegantly situated adjacent to Huntington Park, this timeless 2-bedroom 2.5-bath condominium residence enjoys views of Nob Hill’s most world-renowned landmark- the stunning façade of the Fairmont Hotel.Large picture windows frame lovely verdant outlooks over the tree-lined street with Huntington Park in the background. Lovely garden views from the bedroom suites and a spacious open flowing floor plan for the living, dining and entertaining space combine to create a wonderfully sophisticated City home.
Enjoy an unparalleled urban lifestyle in San Francisco’s most Parisian-style neighborhood- from the casual European-style neighborhood cafes and the elegantly manicured Huntington Park with its well-known fountain, to the haute-cuisine restaurants and chic night-clubs in some of the world’s grandest hotels.
This extraordinary location in the heart of one of the City’s most vibrant historical neighborhoods is close to booming tech and financial centers of Jackson Square, the Financial District and SoMa, as well as the internationally acclaimed shopping of Union Square and Broadway-style entertainment of the Theater District- quintessentially San Francisco!
ENJOY THE ONLINE BROCHURE HERE
- 2 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath condominium on Nob Hill with fireplace, laundry room and private elevator foyer entrance.
- 2 car parking
- 2,450 Square Feet as per tax records, 2,200 square feet as per draftsman; Buyer to independently verify
- Honeywell heating and air conditioning system
- 25-unit boutique luxury building built in 1989
- 24-hour doorman/virtual doorman building
- HOA dues: $2,676.31 per month include: Water, Garbage, Door Person, Building Insurance, and Outside Property Management
"name": "Our Current Listings",
"name": "Over $1 Billion Sold",
"name": "All Listings",