Floating high above some of San Francisco’s most iconic landmarks, this airy penthouse sits atop one of South Beach’s most desirable buildings: The Infinity.
The ~107 linear feet of window walls showcase some of the City’s most dramatic views, including the Bay Bridge, the ever-changing Financial District/ TransBay/ SOMA Skyline, the historic Ferry Building and a wide expanse of the Bay.
Featuring 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 3 car parking, Sky Terrace, 2 balconies, dining room, expansive white marble living room and an eat-in kitchen, this ultra-sophisticated world-class penthouse offers the ultimate lifestyle close to the San Francisco Waterfront, SOMA’S booming technology center, the Financial District, as well as all the world-famous dining, shopping, entertainment and cultural attractions of Downtown.
Amenities of this luxurious penthouse residence include:
- Beautifully airy curved all-white living room with white Carrera marble flooring, and expansive walls of glass framing unparalleled views of the Bay and Richmond Bridges, as well as the sparkling lights of the Skyline.
- Combined with the open dining space, the house-like eat-in gourmet chefs kitchen enjoys 4-burner Viking gas range, Bosch oven and microwave, double door Thermador stainless refrigerator, granite counters and StudioBecker cabinetry. A wonderful wall of glass overlooks the Bay and Bridge. Two glass doors lead to the large Sky Terrace providing for great indoor-outdoor living and entertaining.
- A very large master bedroom suite with fabulous views of the Bridge and Bay features fabulous walk-in closet/ dressing room with custom built-ins and dark-stained bamboo flooring. The luxurious spa-like master bath enjoys a marble vanity with double sinks, separate shower and tub, as well as spectacular views of the Bay, AT&T Park and South Beach Yacht Club.
- Comfortable guest bedroom with two closets and picture-postcard Bay Bridge views.
- Wine closet with built-in racks for approximately 200 bottles.
- The 3rd bedroom/ den been opened up to create a beautiful open space off the living room with direct Skyline and Bay views.
- Designed by superstar architects Bernardo Fort-Brescia of Architectonica and the internationally esteemed firm Heller Manus, The Infinity has become of the City’s most recognizable and desirable buildings. With an ~5,000 square foot state-of-the-art fitness center, pool, sauna, screening room, 24 hour concierge service, Club Lounge and acclaimed restaurant Prospect on the ground floor, the Infinity represents quintessential urban living along San Francisco’s vibrant waterfront Embarcadero.
HOA Fees: $1,166.47 per month includes water, garbage, insurance, maintenance, reserves, 24 hour doorman, access to on-site pool, spa and fitness center facilities, as well as on-site property manager.
Presented by Joel Goodrich, Dona Crowder and Sandra Papale